Who are we ? SAS Le Relais de la Calèche
1.Collection of information
We collect information when you use the site or the contact form.
The information collected by the contact form includes your surname, first name, e-mail address, telephone number.
In addition, we automatically receive and log information from your computer and browser, including your IP address, software and hardware, and the page you request, for statistical purposes.
2. Use of information
All information we collect from you may be used to:
– Customize your experience and meet your individual needs
– Improve our site
– Improve customer service and your support needs
– Contact you by e-mail
– Study the statistics of visits to the site
3. Disclosure to third parties
We do not sell, trade or transfer your personally identifiable information to third parties. This includes trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website or conducting our business, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
Non-private information, however, may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
4. Protection of information
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. We use state-of-the-art encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online. We also protect your information offline. Only employees who need to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) have access to personally identifiable information. The computers and servers used to store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
We use the email address you provide to send you information and updates relating to your reservation, occasional company news, related product information, etc.
If you are a resident of certain territories, including the European Union, you have certain rights relating to your personal information. Some of these rights apply generally, and others only in limited cases. These rights are described below:
– To access. You have the right to access the personal information we hold about you and to receive a copy of it by contacting us. You will find our contact details below.
– Modify, restrict, delete. You may also have the right to modify your personal information, restrict our use of it or delete it. Apart from exceptional circumstances (for example for legal reasons), we will generally delete your personal information upon request.
– To oppose. You can object
1) that we process some of your information in the context of our legitimate interests and
2) upon receipt of marketing messages from us after having explicitly consented to receive them. In these specific cases, we will delete your personal information unless we have legitimate grounds for continuing to use it, or in cases where it is necessary for legal reasons.
– Complain. If you are located in the European Union and wish to raise a concern about our use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you can do so with your local data protection authorities.
7. How to contact us:
Under European data protection law, I, Fabio Bellono, am the data controller with respect to your personal information. For any questions or concerns, you can contact me on my email contact@lerelaisdelacalèche.com.
You can also mail me at:
The Calèche Relay
46 route de Marseille
83330 LE BEAUSSET